Adoption of agile techniques changes the way organizations approach their operations. Sometimes the changes are just minor cosmetics, in other situations rather disruptive change are being implemented.
At Agilia Budapest conference we wants to present, what does these changes means for narrow area of product management. We want to discuss impact of being Agile on ways to increase performance, ability to innovate and sustainable quality of delivery – be it a product, service or solution. We want to learn, how to do things better and how to achieve true impact. And especially how to manage design of solutions so customer will say simply Wow! We invite you to share with us your experience. Participate at the event with your presentations, talks, workshops, success stories, case studies or demonstrations. We welcome interactive speeches or micro-workshops. Join in with lightning talks. Share your personal experience with others.
From Product Owner or Product Manager perspective, show us:
- Who is Product Owner? Is he customer or customer representative?
- How do you find and train your Product Owner?
- “How to engage customer?” – Experience or success story of customer engagement.
- What is the impact on product or service by switching to agile approach? Case studies – simply how it was before and what you have now.
- How to specify requirements so developers will understand them? What we had to change?
- What methodologies or techniques do you use and why?
- How do you identify Value? And how do you order backlog? Tips and tricks from daily work.
- How do you manage product evolution?
- How to work with customers so they will benefit the most? Lessons learned?
- What did you learn from failed projects? To be successful is great, but failure can also provide huge learning experience.
- What techniques you use to become great Product Owner. Share it with us.
- Product Owner in complex environment – How do you scale? Distribution of work in Product Owner team.
- Examples of Wow! products, which were benefiting from Agile approaches – case studies.
- ……and be creative and propose us new category, if you feel it should fit.
Program add-ons: Diversions
Agilia Budapest conference – it is also space to share ideas, experiences and for inspirations.
- Demo of products developed in agile teams and organizations and how agility contributed to product success.
- Demo of techniques that helps teams to communicate better.
- Demo of approaches to understand customers better and validate output sooner.
- Start-ups organizations, where agility contributed to survival and/or growth.
From perspective of Developers, ScrumMasters, Coaches, show us:
- How to engage developers to expand their knowledge horizons?
- How intensive creation of domain knowledge helps with switch to agility? Inspirations.
- How to work with customers and how to understand them?
- How to collaborate effectively with Product Owner?
- Communication technique – coaching (workshop, light working session) and working with teams.
- ….. and be creative and propose us new category, if you feel it should fit.